1453 Stuart Hamm - Simple Dreams

1453 Stuart Hamm - Simple Dreams
http://g-ecx.images-amazon.com/images/G/01/ciu/a2/e4/5712820dd7a0ffa26abee010.L._AA300_.jpg
From: Radio Free Albemuth, Year: 1988
Genre: Rock

I recently checked out a bunch of stories written by Phillip K. Dick at the library and have been in the midst of reading them.
Anyway, I had really no song in mind for my pick today and then I happened to remember this Stuart Hamm album, which contains a lot of music inspired by Phillip K. Dick's work. Only a couple of the songs off of this album appear to be on YouTube at this moment and one of those I already picked, so, I'm choosing the other one.
This is rather pretty song, it mostly features him using tapping techniques on his bass to create neat chords and melodies.

Hear Simple Dreams on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Albert Hammond - It Never Rains In Southern California

My song pick two years ago today: Band of Horses - Islands on the Coast

My song pick three years ago today: Jim Croce - Roller Derby Queen

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6962. The Grateful Dead - We Can Run

6961. Explorers Club - Raising the Mammoth 2: AKA Prog-o-matic - Gigantipithicus

6966. Slade - Far Far Away

2959 Johann Sebastian Bach - BWV 225 - Singet dem Herrn ein neues Lied

6965. Lou Gramm - Just Between You and Me

Open Letter To The Complete Lowlife Idiot(s) Who Filed a Copyright Infringement

6314. Lionel Richie - Hello