1467 Puhdys - Hier Oben

1467 Puhdys - Hier ObenFrom: Abenteuer, Year: 2009
Genre: Rock

I've been really enjoying this album a lot the last couple of days; Dieter Birr and Puhdys are only sounding better with age in my opinion.
Anyway, I liked this track the first time I heard it and have replayed it quite a bit. It's one my favourite songs off of the album.

Here is the studio version on YouTube.
Here is a live performance circa '09 on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Rush - Circumstances

My song pick two years ago today: Rammstein - Du Hast

My song pick three years ago today: Jethro Tull - Sunshine Day

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn