1467 Puhdys - Hier Oben

1467 Puhdys - Hier ObenFrom: Abenteuer, Year: 2009
Genre: Rock

I've been really enjoying this album a lot the last couple of days; Dieter Birr and Puhdys are only sounding better with age in my opinion.
Anyway, I liked this track the first time I heard it and have replayed it quite a bit. It's one my favourite songs off of the album.

Here is the studio version on YouTube.
Here is a live performance circa '09 on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Rush - Circumstances

My song pick two years ago today: Rammstein - Du Hast

My song pick three years ago today: Jethro Tull - Sunshine Day

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6962. The Grateful Dead - We Can Run

6961. Explorers Club - Raising the Mammoth 2: AKA Prog-o-matic - Gigantipithicus

6966. Slade - Far Far Away

2959 Johann Sebastian Bach - BWV 225 - Singet dem Herrn ein neues Lied

6965. Lou Gramm - Just Between You and Me

Open Letter To The Complete Lowlife Idiot(s) Who Filed a Copyright Infringement

6314. Lionel Richie - Hello