1458 Victor Wooten - Norwegian Wood

1458 Victor Wooten - Norwegian Wood
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/4190HXGZG3L._SL500_AA300_.jpg
From: What Did He Say?, Year: 1997
Genre: Jazz Fusion

Getting my Sunday pick in this evening with this nice gem: Victor Wooten's cover of the popular Beatles' song. What's neat about this one is that he played the lead and the accompaniment at the same time using both harmonics and tapping technique.

Here is a live performance on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Hawkwind - Love in Space

My song pick two years ago today: Les Paul & Mary Ford - The World is Waiting for the Sunrise

My song pick three years ago today: Aerosmith - Cryin'

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade