1461 Tesla - Forever More

1461 Tesla - Forever More
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/61SUA8BpBBL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
From: Forever More, Year: 2009
Genre: Hard Rock

I been really enjoying Tesla's Forever More album and was listening to it again last night, so I'm picking a song off of it this morning. This is, of course, the title track off of the album and one of the best tracks in my opinion. I really love that Tesla has not completely abandoned their original sound like so many other '80s bands have.

Here is the studio version on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Led Zeppelin - Moby Dick

My song pick two years ago today: Bob Marley & The Wailers - Three Little Birds

My song pick three years ago today: Creedence Clearwater Revival (CCR) - Bad Moon Rising

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)