1466 Deep Purple - Pictures of Home

1466 Deep Purple - Pictures of Home
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41PFRYQ6WML._SL500_AA300_.jpg
From: Machine Head, Year: 1972
Genre: Hard Rock/Metal

I had this song running through my mind this morning; it is my favourite track off of Deep Purple's legendary Machine Head album. I love the way this track was written and arranged with all of the exquisite instrumental breaks/solos. It's truly an awesome piece of music in many aspects.

Here is the studio version on YouTube.
Here is a live performance circa '06 on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Heart - If Looks Could Kill

My song pick two years ago today: Lynyrd Skynyrd - Simple Man

My song pick three years ago today: The Beatles - Here Comes the Sun

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)