1472 Hawkwind - We Took the Wrong Step Years Ago

1472 Hawkwind - We Took the Wrong Step Years Ago
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51pje2Mc30L._SL500_AA300_.jpg
From: X In Search of Space, Year: 1971
Genre: Space Rock, Psychedelic Rock

Been having troubles with my internet today, in fact this is the first time I've really been able to be online all day; I've been at this for almost four years and came somewhat close to missing a pick today.
Anyway, here is an awesome track from early in the band's catalogue; I absolutely love the ominous lyrics in this song. This is mostly an acoustic track with odd sound effects and builds as it goes along; it reminds me a lot of The Moody Blues.

Hear We Took the Wrong Step Years Ago on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Oomph! - Das Weiße Licht

My song pick two years ago today: Trio of Doom - Dark Prince

My song pick three years ago today: Soundgarden - Black Hole Sun

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade