1753 Nightwish - The Carpenter

From: Angels Fall First; Year: 1997; Genre: Symphonic Metal/Power Metal
Another day, another song picked; I guess by the very nature of this blog that's the way it's supposed to be.
Anyway, throughout most of the day I've heard a lot of Nightwish; this, of course, was one of the songs I listened to today. This is one of the rare songs where you can hear bandleader/mastermind Tuomas Holopainen lend his vocals. In this one, in fact, he does a duet with their lead singer Tarja Turunen; I will say he does an excellent job of it. The Carpenter they refer to in this rather interesting and dynamic song is Saviour Jesus Christ; it seems every time I listen to it I almost always hear something different that catches my attention.

Hear The Carpenter on YouTube.
Here is the music video on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Return to Forever - Sofistifunk

My song pick two years ago today: Savatage - 24 Hours Ago

My song pick three years ago today: The (Detroit) Spinners - The Rubberband Man

My song pick four years ago today: Boston - Something About You

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)