1377 Return to Forever - Sofistifunk

1377 Return to Forever - Sofistifunk
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/411PHFMBJ6L._SL500_AA300_.jpg
From: No Mystery, Year: 1975

I felt like listening to some fusion this morning, the music from this superb group of master musicians seemed like an excellent choice. Today is Friday, right? Yeah. I haven't made a "Funky Friday" pick in some time now, so I'll take this opportunity to make one.
This Funky Fusion track off of their No Mystery album tune was written by the incomparable Lenny White, who is one of my favourite drummers of all time.

Hear Sofistifunk on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Savatage - 24 Hours Ago

My song pick two years ago today: The (Detroit) Spinners - The Rubberband Man

My song pick three years ago today: Boston - Something About You

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade