1966 Trans-Siberian Orchestra - Wizards in Winter

http://g-ecx.images-amazon.com/images/G/01/ciu/be/73/be9c228348a013b82acc6110.L._AA300_.jpg
From: The Lost Christmas Eve; Year: 2004; Genre: Symphonic Metal/Progressive Metal
Merry Christmas!
I decided to deviate away from picking songs that were released in the year that coincides with my song pick number today and pick something more appropriate for The Season. There were a lot of good songs released in '66 that I'll probably pick sometime in the future, but for now here's a rather popular seasonal instrumental from The Trans-Siberian Orchestra.
Cheers!

Hear Wizards in Winter on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: "Weird Al" Yankovic - Christmas at Ground Zero

My song pick two years ago today: Greg Lake (Emerson, Lake & Palmer) - I Believe in Father Christmas

My song pick three years ago today: Louis Armstrong - 'Zat You Santa Claus?

My song pick four years ago today: Jethro Tull - A Christmas Song

My song pick five years ago today: Trans-Siberian Orchestra - The Ghost of Christmas Eve


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade