1968 Blue Cheer - Summertime Blues

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51KevnqTmOL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
From: Vincebus Eruptum; Year: 1968; Genre: Hard Rock/Metal
Here's a pretty good one for my nineteen-hundred-and-sixty-eighth song pick, which was released in 1968 by the protometal power trio Blue Cheer; there were a lot of good music released that year. I love their raw energy on this song and album.

Hear Blue Cheer's version of Summertime Blues on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Genesis - Land of Confusion

My song pick two years ago today: Jethro Tull - Stuck in the August Rain

My song pick three years ago today: Rammstein - Feuer Frei!

My song pick four years ago today: Huey Lewis and the News - Back In Time

My song pick five years ago today: Gilbert O'Sullivan - Alone Again (Naturally)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)