2027 "Weird Al" Yankovic - Fat

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/4/4c/Weird_Al_Yankovic_-_Even_Worse.jpg/220px-Weird_Al_Yankovic_-_Even_Worse.jpg
From: Even Worse; Year: 1988; Genre: Comedy/Pop
I'm closing out my theme week with one of my favourites from "Weird Al," which is another parody of a Michael Jackson hit Bad; it can be found here on YouTube.
If I remember right, this was the first music video by "Weird Al" that I'd ever seen. Of course I had heard his music prior, but not a video clip; to say the least I was laughing so much I could hardly hear the song.

Watch the hilarious music video on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Kreeps - Bad Voodoo

My song pick two years ago today: David Bowie - Up the Hill Backwards

My song pick three years ago today: Fairport Convention - Who Knows Where The Time Goes

My song pick four years ago today: Savatage - Sleep

My song pick five years ago today: The Beatles - Across The Universe


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)