1284 David Bowie - Up the Hill Backwards

1284 David Bowie - Up the Hill Backwards
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/0/0e/DavidBowieScaryMonstersCover.jpg

I've been absolutely loving David Bowie's Scary Monsters (and Super Creeps) album as of late; it's steadily becoming one of my favourite Bowie albums and this is one of my favourite tracks among quite a few on the album. I love how it was arranged with its upbeat, effervescent feel, yet still having the technical side as well.

Hear Up the Hill Backwards on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Fairport Convention - Who Knows Where The Time Goes

My song pick two years ago today: Savatage - Sleep

My song pick three years ago today: The Beatles - Across The Universe

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)