2161 Frank Zappa & the Mothers of Invention - Call Any Vegetable

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51EVQjknH2L._SL500_AA280_.jpg
From: Just Another Band From L.A.; Year: 1972; Genre: Progressive Rock/Comedy
When I first heard this song I was a bit off-put by the rather whimsical/nonsensical lyrics, but I definitely kept listening because of the real good music that seems to take you all over the place and to different genres. To say the least it's a very interesting and awesome track even if you don't care about vegetables, but it helps. 

Hear Call Any Vegetable on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Queensrÿche - Sign of the Times

My song pick two years ago today: Don McLean - Vincent

My song pick three years ago today: Eric Burdon and War - Spill the Wine

My song pick four years ago today: Supertramp - School

My song pick five years ago today: Steely Dan - Do It Again


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6962. The Grateful Dead - We Can Run

6966. Slade - Far Far Away

6965. Lou Gramm - Just Between You and Me

Open Letter To The Complete Lowlife Idiot(s) Who Filed a Copyright Infringement

6348. Lightning Seeds - Pure

6314. Lionel Richie - Hello