2482 The Police - Spirits in the Material World

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/31s8b%2BwCCUL._SL500_AA280_.jpg
From: Ghost in the Machine; Year: 1981; Genre: New Wave
I've been hearing a lot of music from The Police lately on the radio and thought it was a sign that I should pick another one. I love their mix of reggae, new wave, and rock in not only this song, but many of their other tracks. That mix was something that went on to influence other bands that permeated the early to mid 1980s.

Hear Spirits in the Material World on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Jethro Tull - Silver River Turning

My song pick two years ago today: George Frideric Handel - HWV 57 - Samson

My song pick three years ago today: Argent - God Gave Rock and Roll to You

My song pick four years ago today: Dio - Killing the Dragon

My song pick five years ago today: ABBA - Me and I

My song pick six years ago today: Stone Temple Pilots - Interstate Love Song


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade