2491 Grateful Dead - Hell in a Bucket

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/410D9AKWSTL._SX300_.jpg
From: In The Dark; Year: 1987; Genre: Rock
It's another Memorial Day and thus I'm picking another song from The Dead for the occasion. This is one of their later hits and an excellent track to listen to on such a Holiday as this.

Watch the music video on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: The Police - Invisible Sun

My song pick two years ago today: Screaming Trees - Shadow of the Season

My song pick three years ago today: Genesis - The Musical Box

My song pick four years ago today: Savatage - The Dungeons Are Calling

My song pick five years ago today: Electric Light Orchestra (ELO) - I'm Alive

My song pick six years ago today: The Grateful Dead - Uncle John's Band


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)