2493 Chris Squire - Lucky Seven

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/510b-3GjwTL._SL500_AA280_.jpg
From: Fish Out of Water; Year: 1975; Genre: Progressive Rock/Jazz Fusion
Last night I was listening to Chris Squire's Fish Out of Water album, which was his first solo record. This is probably one of the more recognizable tracks from the album; it has a very hard rock and jazzy feel. Plus the odd time signature from which the song's title gets its name is fun, but not in your face.

Hear Lucky Seven on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Fleetwood Mac - The Chain

My song pick two years ago today: The Grateful Dead - Casey Jones

My song pick three years ago today: Fleetwood Mac - Rhiannon

My song pick four years ago today: Return To Forever - The Magician

My song pick five years ago today: The Gipsy Kings - Hotel California

My song pick six years ago today: The Fifth Dimension - Aquarius/Let the Sunshine In


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)