2121 Fleetwood Mac - The Chain

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/f/fb/FMacRumours.PNG
From: Rumours; Year: 1977; Genre: Rock
The other day whilst practicing some music I started to play this song and few others from Fleetwood Mac again; it's always quite a lot of fun to revisit some songs I used to play. Since then I've been in the mood to pick one of Fleetwood Mac's songs, so I figured I would check to see what I have picked from the band already. I was a bit surprised to not see The Chain as one I've already picked with it being that it is one that I really like.
Interestingly enough originally this was two songs that were fused together into one and is one of the few songs where each and every member of the band at the time contributed to its writing.

Hear The Chain on YouTube.
Watch a live performance from The Dance on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: The Grateful Dead - Casey Jones

My song pick two years ago today: Fleetwood Mac - Rhiannon

My song pick three years ago today: Return To Forever - The Magician

My song pick four years ago today: The Gipsy Kings - Hotel California

My song pick five years ago today: The Fifth Dimension - Aquarius/Let the Sunshine In


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn