2622 Larry Graham and Graham Central Station - Boogie Witcha, Baby

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51SZTjGaVOL._SL500_AA280_.jpg
From: My Radio Sure Sounds Good to Me; Year: 1978; Genre: Funk/Soul
With today's pick I'm now at 55 consecutive Funky Fridays and figured I'd pick another one from the slapmeister himself: Larry Graham and his band of renown. This is another great piece of funk off of my favourite album from Graham Central Station.

Hear Boogie Witcha, Baby on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Bachman-Turner Overdrive (BTO) - You Ain't Seen Nothing Yet

My song pick two years ago today: The Moody Blues - Don't You Feel Small

My song pick three years ago today: Depeche Mode - Stripped

My song pick four years ago today: Sammy Davis Jr. - Mr. Bojangles

My song pick five years ago today: John Denver - Blues My Naughty

My song pick six years ago today: Rush - Cygnus X-1 Book II: Hemispheres

My song pick seven years ago today: Rush - YYZ


Comments

  1. Hey, this album is finally on the download services! It was added back in April.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool; luckily I already have it, but it's nice to see such a great album getting the recognition it deserves.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn