2635 Black Flag - Annihilate This Week

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51yi%2B7z5k4L.jpg
From: Loose Nut; Year: 1985; Genre: Punk/Metal
For quite a while now I've been meaning to pick a track from Black Flag. For being a "punk band" I've found that they've had a lot more on the ball musically than any I've heard in the genre; it's simply interesting sounding music. Even though it's heading into being 30 years old, their material still sounds incredibly fresh.

Hear Annihilate This Week on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Neil Young & Crazy Horse - Hey Hey, My My (Into the Black)

My song pick two years ago today: Hawkwind - Hurry on Sundown

My song pick three years ago today: Steeleye Span - New York Girls

My song pick four years ago today: The Steve Miller Band - Living in the U.S.A.

My song pick five years ago today: Three Dog Night - Shambala

My song pick six years ago today: Diesel - Sausalito Summernight

My song pick seven years ago today: Eric Clapton - Layla


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade