2661 Jon Oliva's Pain - I Fear You

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/61k35sxgfUL._SL500_AA280_.jpg
From: Festival; Year: 2010; Genre: Metal
I was in the mood for some different kind of metal today and thought of Savatage/Jon Oliva's Pain; it seemed to fit really well. Anyway, this is one of the harder, less progressive tracks on the album and simply a nice track to be heard.

Hear I Fear You on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Soundgarden - Blow Up the Outside World

My song pick two years ago today: Genesis - For Absent Friends

My song pick three years ago today: Santo & Johnny - Teardrop

My song pick four years ago today: Rammstein - Bück Dich

My song pick five years ago today: Lulu - To Sir With Love

My song pick six years ago today: Primus - Nature Boy

My song pick seven years ago today: Deep Purple - Space Truckin'


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn