1922 Genesis - For Absent Friends

http://g-ecx.images-amazon.com/images/G/01/ciu/15/93/473881b0c8a08b6f926dc110.L.jpg
From: Nursery Cryme; Year: 1971; Genre: Progressive Rock
For some reason I felt like some Genesis for my song choice today; I thought I would go ahead and pick one off of one of my favourite of their albums. Even though this song is rather short in comparison to most of its counterparts on this album, it's still a wonderful track and in my opinion one of the best off of Nursery Cryme.

Hear For Absent Friends on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Santo & Johnny - Teardrop

My song pick two years ago today: Rammstein - Bück Dich

My song pick three years ago today: Lulu - To Sir With Love

My song pick four years ago today: Primus - Nature Boy

My song pick five years ago today: Deep Purple - Space Truckin'


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn