2678 Joe Satriani - Satch Boogie

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/617ynIe5OkL.jpg
From: Surfing with the Alien; Year: 1987; Genre: Instrumental/Hard Rock
When going over in my mind about what song I would pick today I had this rather peppy instrumental start running through my mind; I thought it would make a great pick.

Hear Satch Boogie on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Fates Warning - One Thousand Fires

My song pick two years ago today: Dick Dale - Bandito

My song pick three years ago today: Dream Theater - A Nightmare to Remember

My song pick four years ago today: Bob Marley & the Wailers - Jamming

My song pick five years ago today: Stevie Ray Vaughan and Double Trouble - Crossfire

My song pick six years ago today: 4 Non Blondes - What's Up?

My song pick Seven years ago today: Jethro Tull - ...And The Mouse Police Never Sleeps


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade