2734 Midnight Oil - Dreamworld

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51RLYFyRBKL._SS280.jpg
From: Diesel and Dust; Year: 1986; Genre: Alternative Rock
Ever since listening to a bunch of their music last night I've been in the mood to pick something from Midnight Oil. This is one of the main singles from what is their most popular album, so this should be one that most have heard; a great song with great music.

Hear Dreamworld on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Primus - John the Fisherman

My song pick two years ago today: Pearl Jam - Go

My song pick three years ago today: The Ventures - Beethoven's Sonata in C#-Minor

My song pick four years ago today: Stuart Hamm - Count Zero

My song pick five years ago today: Louis Armstrong - La Vie en Rose

My song pick six years ago today: The Thermals - No Culture Icons

My song pick seven years ago today: Jethro Tull - Crossfire


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade