1993 Pearl Jam - Go

http://g-ecx.images-amazon.com/images/G/01/ciu/c7/4e/72798149e7a0b3b4fcb5e110.L._AA300_.jpg
From: Vs.; Year: 1993; Genre: Grunge
I'm having somewhat of a busy day today, so I am making another abbreviated song pick. This one hails from Pearl Jam's second album, which was released in 1993, (also today's song pick number).

Hear Go on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: The Ventures - Beethoven's Sonata in C#-Minor

My song pick two years ago today: Stuart Hamm - Count Zero

My song pick three years ago today: Louis Armstrong - La Vie en Rose

My song pick four years ago today: The Thermals - No Culture Icons

My song pick five years ago today: Jethro Tull - Crossfire


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn