2816 Frank Black - Headache

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41099q-0dEL._SS280.jpg
From: Teenager of the Year; Year: 1994; Genre: Alternative Rock
Yesterday I read the Woordenaar's reply on my Funky Friday post where other than wishing I get better gave me a song pick idea, which was this track, and I figured it would be very fitting, so I'm going ahead and picking it.

Hear Headache on YouTube.


My song pick a year ago today: Jethro Tull - Two Fingers

My song pick two years ago today: Paul Simon - Hobo's Blues

My song pick three years ago today: Megadeth - Sweating Bullets

My song pick four years ago today: Kristoph Klover - Fire in the Sky

My song pick five years ago today: David Bowie - The Supermen

My song pick six years ago today: The Rolling Stones - 2000 Light Years From Home
 
My song pick seven years ago today: Garbage - Push It


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn