1705 Megadeth - Sweating Bullets

From: Countdown to Extinction; Year: 1992; Genre: Thrash Metal
I'm finally getting used to the quirks of this 'new blogger interface' after almost two weeks of using it. Yesterday, as I was posting I happened to make the comment to myself about how this software is no longer giving me a migraine headache, and that brought this Megadeth song into my mind because of the words 'migraine headache' being in the lyrics. I happened to check and I noticed that haven't picked it yet, so it is definitely today's pick.
Anyway, when Countdown to Extinction first came out I was already a pretty big fan of the band and liked their previous albums; although I still to this day I still haven't heard their first album in its entirety. However, when I first heard Countdown to Extinction I was hooked even more, if that was possible. One thing I noticed about the album was that it didn't seem to have even one weak track at all in my opinion and I still listen to the entire album when I put it on without skipping a track. Even with all of the great music contained within, this track has always been one of the standouts for me. I especially love Dave Mustaine's superb delivery of the psychotic lyrics.

Hear Sweating Bullets on YouTube.
Watch the music video on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Kristoph Klover - Fire in the Sky

My song pick two years ago today: David Bowie - The Supermen

My song pick three years ago today: The Rolling Stones - 2000 Light Years From Home
 
My song pick four years ago today: Garbage - Push It

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade