2822 Depeche Mode - Personal Jesus

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/61w6QcbJujL._SL1063_.jpg
From: Violator; Year: 1990 (1989); Genre: Synthpop/Electronic Rock
Yesterday whilst out and about I happened to hear this song come on the radio at one of the places I went. I thought it felt like a solid pick for this Saturday, so I'm going ahead.
It certainly does bring back memories, this song; very young and not quite a teen when it was released. It was quite popular back then and still is today despite its synth heavy sound; a great track

Hear Personal Jesus on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Larry Graham and Graham Central Station - G.C.S.

My song pick two years ago today: Rush - Big Money

My song pick three years ago today: Jethro Tull - Lifebeats/Prelude/The Silver Cord/Re-Assuring Tune

My song pick four years ago today: The Doors - When the Music's Over

My song pick five years ago today: Emerson, Lake and Palmer - Tank

My song pick six years ago today: Emerson, Lake and Palmer - Karn Evil 9

My song pick seven years ago today: Kenny Rogers & the First Edition - Just Dropped In (To See What Condition My Condition Was In)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade