2453 Larry Graham and Graham Central Station - G.C.S.

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51mNvqIOawL._SL500_AA280_.jpg
From: Release Yourself; Year: 1974; Genre: Funk/Soul
I have now done a total of 31 Funky Fridays in a row and I felt like for #31 I'd pick another from one of my favourite funkmasters: Larry Graham and his band of renown.
This one has a definite feel on his funky soul, but also has a definite gospel flavouring as well.

Hear G.C.S. on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Rush - Big Money

My song pick two years ago today: Jethro Tull - Lifebeats/Prelude/The Silver Cord/Re-Assuring Tune

My song pick three years ago today: The Doors - When the Music's Over

My song pick four years ago today: Emerson, Lake and Palmer - Tank

My song pick five years ago today: Emerson, Lake and Palmer - Karn Evil 9

My song pick six years ago today: Kenny Rogers & the First Edition - Just Dropped In (To See What Condition My Condition Was In)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade