1338 The Doors - When the Music's Over

1338 The Doors - When the Music's Over
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/71aIgCnE%2BGL.jpg
From: Strange Days, Year: 1967

I just felt like listening to The Doors this morning. This cool ten-minute long piece of Psychedelia seemed to fit my mood quite well.

Hear the studio version on YouTube.
Watch a live performance of the song on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Emerson, Lake and Palmer - Tank

My song pick two years ago today: Emerson, Lake and Palmer - Karn Evil 9

My song pick three years ago today: Kenny Rogers & the First Edition - Just Dropped In (To See What Condition My Condition Was In)

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade