2824 Pat Benatar - Heartbreaker

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51HplV7gQ%2BL.jpg
From: In the Heat of the Night; Year: 1979; Genre: Hard Rock
Just in the mood for something very straight-up rock today and this one from Pat Benatar was one that hit my mind. It's an excellent one to sit back and rock out to.

Hear Heartbreaker on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Carmen - I've Been Crying

My song pick two years ago today: Banchee - 38

My song pick three years ago today: Xerath - Unite to Defy

My song pick four years ago today: John Fogerty - Centerfield

My song pick five years ago today: The Chambers Brothers - Time Has Come Today

My song pick six years ago today: John Denver - Take Me Home, Country Road

My song pick seven years ago today: Nirvana - Lithium


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)