1340 John Fogerty - Centerfield

1340 John Fogerty - Centerfield
From: Centerfield, Year: 1985

This anthemic baseball song has been running through my mind most of the day; as I normally do, I'm taking it as a sign that I should add it to my list. This has always been one of my favourite songs from John Fogerty's solo career.

Watch the music video on YouTube.
Here is a live performance circa '07 on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: The Chambers Brothers - Time Has Come Today

My song pick two years ago today: John Denver - Take Me Home, Country Road

My song pick three years ago today: Nirvana - Lithium

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade