2083 Banchee - 38

[Thinkin'.jpg]
From: Thinkin'; Year: 1971; Genre: Hard Rock
Last night one of Banchee's songs came on whilst coming home and it got me in the mood for some more of their music.
Sadly this track would end up being the band's"swan song," but at least they sent themselves out in grand fashion with a almost 9-minute long rocker.

Hear 38 on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Xerath - Unite to Defy

My song pick two years ago today: John Fogerty - Centerfield

My song pick three years ago today: The Chambers Brothers - Time Has Come Today

My song pick four years ago today: John Denver - Take Me Home, Country Road

My song pick five years ago today: Nirvana - Lithium


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn