2976 Rick Dees and His Cast of Idiots - Disco Duck

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51wvMm15GgL._SX425_.jpg
From: Disco Duck (single); Year: 1976; Genre: Disco/Comedy
Okay, technically this is another one that's not "true funk," but it still has a real funky beat and funk is its base.
Anyway, this is a very fun novelty song by that cashed in on the disco craze of the late 1970s. Even to this day it's still fun to hear, albeit not a lot.

Hear Disco Duck on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Ian Anderson - New Blood, Old Veins

My song pick two years ago today: Lenny Kravitz - I Love the Rain

My song pick three years ago today: Earth, Wind & Fire - September

My song pick four years ago today: Aerosmith - Toys in the Attic

My song pick five years ago today: The Kinks - Where Have All the Good Times Gone

My song pick six years ago today: Wilson Pickett - In the Midnight Hour

My song pick seven years ago today: Collective Soul - Shine

My song pick eight years ago today: Skid Row - 18 And Life


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn