1473 Buckethead - Final Wars

1473 Buckethead - Final Wars
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51CbY3FM4gL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
From: The Elephant Man's Alarm Clock, Year 2006
Genre: Instrumental/Rock/Metal

I've been listening to a lot of Buckethead's music recently and I thought I should pick one of his songs. This is one of my favourites off of his '06 The Elephant Man's Alarm Clock.

Hear Final Wars on YouTube.
Watch a live performance on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Megaherz - Heuchler

My song pick two years ago today: Wilson Pickett - Funky Broadway

My song pick three years ago today: Oasis - Wonderwall

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn