1599 The Steve Miller Band - Something to Believe In

1599 The Steve Miller Band - Something to Believe In
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/61xBjuuZsvL._AA300_.jpg
From: The Joker, Year: 1973
Genre: Rock/Blues Rock

I felt like picking another Steve Miller Band song today; this is one of the prettiest tracks off of The Joker album. The Joker is another one of those well made albums where I just let it play without skipping a track. What really makes this song stand out for me is legendary pedal steel guitarist "Sneaky Pete" Kleinow's lead; it just adds that finishing touch.

Hear Something to Believe In on Videoclip.bg



My song pick a year ago today: Dizzy Gillespie - One Note Samba

My song pick two years ago today: Steely Dan - Josie

My song pick three years ago today: Joni Mitchell - Goodbye Pork Pie Hat

My song pick four years ago today: Big Country - In A Big Country

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade