1228 Dizzy Gillespie - One Note Samba

1228 Dizzy Gillespie - One Note Samba
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41NDEGD65GL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Felt like listening to some Dizzy Gillespie this morning and this often-covered piece of Bossa Nova Jazz, originally written by Antonio Carlos Jobim, interpreted by the great Jazz maestro seemed appropriate for my mood. Pure musical bliss.

Hear One Note Samba by Dizzy Gillespie on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Steely Dan - Josie

My song pick two years ago today: Joni Mitchell - Goodbye Pork Pie Hat

My song pick three years ago today: Big Country - In A Big Country

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade