2095 Beat Crusaders - Moon on the Water

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51tr3xqAInL.jpg
From: Animation Beck Soundtrack; Year: 2005; Genre: Rock
Recently I've been watching Beck: The Mongolian Chop Squad again; this is among my favourite songs that can be heard throughout. It's actually quite a pretty tune with quite heavy and emotional lyrics.

Hear Moon on the Water from the soundtrack on YouTube.
Watch the music video clip to Moon on the Water on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: The Rolling Stones - Wild Horses

My song pick two years ago today: Rammstein - Haifisch

My song pick three years ago today: Tanya Tucker - What's Your Mama's Name?

My song pick four years ago today: Bad Company - Bad Company

My song pick five years ago today: The Highwaymen - The Highwayman


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade