2120 The Grateful Dead - China Cat Sunflower

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/510z3FBcMbL._SL500_SY300_.jpg
From: Aoxomoxoa; Year: 1969; Genre: Psychedelic Rock
Happy Memorial Day!
As always, I am picking a song from The Dead on memorial day. This is a nice little tune that seem perfect for me on this three day weekend. Catch you all tomorrow.

Hear China Cat Sunflower on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Nightwish - The Carpenter

My song pick two years ago today: Return to Forever - Sofistifunk

My song pick three years ago today: Savatage - 24 Hours Ago

My song pick four years ago today: The (Detroit) Spinners - The Rubberband Man

My song pick five years ago today: Boston - Something About You


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn