2123 America - You Can Do Magic

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/61fPMv3NKGL._SL500_AA280_.jpg
From: View From the Ground; Year: 1982; Genre: Soft Rock
This morning I had this track incessantly running about in my mind; as I normally do, I took it as a sign that I should pick it, plus I like the song and haven't picked a track from America in a while.
This was one of America's last big hits and one of the last songs I can remember hearing brand new on the radio, except their music from the animated film The Last Unicorn that is, which I do believe was released a year or so later. Also, this track actually came from the pen of songwriter extraordinaire Russ Ballard, who has an immense amount of hit songs credited to him.

Watch the music video clip to You Can Do Magic on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart - K. 1a - Andante in C

My song pick two years ago today: The Grateful Dead - Help is on the Way/Slipknot!

My song pick three years ago today: Louis Armstrong - Nobody Knows The Trouble I've Seen

My song pick four years ago today: R.E.O. Speedwagon - Take It On The Run

My song pick five years ago today: The Grass Roots - Temptation Eyes


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn