2117 Blondie - Dreaming

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51PmYwIgASL._SL500_AA280_.jpg
From: Eat to the Beat; Year: 1979; Genre: New Wave/Pop
After my pick a couple of days ago I happened to notice that I hadn't yet picked a song from Blondie yet, who of course Deborah Harry is the lead singer. I remember hearing this one in particular quite a bit growing up, and it has always been among the ones I like from the band.

Hear Dreaming on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Johann Sebastian Bach - BWV 244 - St. Matthew Passion

My song pick two years ago today: UB40 - Tears From My Eyes

My song pick three years ago today: Jethro Tull - 10.08 to Paddington

My song pick four years ago today: Jethro Tull - Mayhem, Maybe

My song pick five years ago today: The Kinks - Dedicated Follower of Fashion


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade