2113 Lynyrd Skynyrd - Last of a Dyin' Breed

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/61XTFCyDf7L._SL500_AA280_.jpg
From: Last of a Dyin' Breed; Year: 2012; Genre: Southern Rock
I was thinking about Lynyrd Skynyrd today and decided to check out some of their newer material. This is the title track and the lead single off of their newest album. While not my favourite from the band, it is a good piece of southern fried rock.

Hear Last of a Dyin' Breed on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Rush - Subdivisions

My song pick two years ago today: Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart - K. 525, Serenade No. 13 for Strings in G major "Eine Kleine Nachtmusik"

My song pick three years ago today: Foreigner - Starrider

My song pick four years ago today: The Who - The Real Me

My song pick five years ago today: Emerson, Lake & Palmer - Lucky Man


Comments

  1. "Southern Fried Rock." I totally know where you picked that up from: one of those K-Tel compilation albums from the 80s had that name. It had Molly Hatchet, Greg Allman and some others and it had the cheesy commercial to go with it. Yeah, here it is.

    Or maybe you just made it up. Whatevs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually I picked that saying up from a few disc jockeys over the years; they probably picked it up from that record. Neat information you came up with there.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade