2122 Hawkind - Dying Seas

From: Warrior on the Edge of Time; Year: 1975; Genre: Space Rock
I had a couple of songs in mind for today's pick, however, after reading an article about this album I decided to pick a song off of it as well.
Overall, it is a bit difficult for me to pick a single song off of this great record; in my opinion it is greater as a whole than its parts. Anyway, this is a rather nice trip of a song, I really like Lemmy's bass intro; it sets the mood for the song.

Hear Dying Seas on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Quasar - Mission 14

My song pick two years ago today: Derek and the Dominoes - Key to the Highway

My song pick three years ago today: David Bowie - All The Madmen

My song pick four years ago today: Rush - Finding My Way

My song pick five years ago today: Creedence Clearwater Revival - Long As I Can See The Light


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn