2116 Stone Temple Pilots - Creep

http://g-ecx.images-amazon.com/images/G/01/ciu/46/4e/0ad4810ae7a0dc3946c99110.L._AA300_.jpg
From: Core; Year: 1992; Genre: Alternative Rock/Grunge
I was thinking about picking another Stone Temple Pilots song for a few days now; I thought I would go ahead and do it today.
This is one of their classics off their first album; I have to say that I like their older material more.

Watch the music video clip to Creep on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: The Moog Cookbook - Come Out and Play

My song pick two years ago today: Hurricane Smith - Oh Babe, What Would You Say?

My song pick three years ago today: John Cafferty & The Beaver Brown Band - On The Dark Side

My song pick four years ago today: Collective Soul - Pretty Donna

My song pick five years ago today: Nightwish - 7 Days to the Wolves


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)