2116 Stone Temple Pilots - Creep

http://g-ecx.images-amazon.com/images/G/01/ciu/46/4e/0ad4810ae7a0dc3946c99110.L._AA300_.jpg
From: Core; Year: 1992; Genre: Alternative Rock/Grunge
I was thinking about picking another Stone Temple Pilots song for a few days now; I thought I would go ahead and do it today.
This is one of their classics off their first album; I have to say that I like their older material more.

Watch the music video clip to Creep on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: The Moog Cookbook - Come Out and Play

My song pick two years ago today: Hurricane Smith - Oh Babe, What Would You Say?

My song pick three years ago today: John Cafferty & The Beaver Brown Band - On The Dark Side

My song pick four years ago today: Collective Soul - Pretty Donna

My song pick five years ago today: Nightwish - 7 Days to the Wolves


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6961. Explorers Club - Raising the Mammoth 2: AKA Prog-o-matic - Gigantipithicus

6960. Spacehog - Spacehog

6959. The Spaniels - Goodnite, Sweetheart, Goodnite

6962. The Grateful Dead - We Can Run

Song Picks By Genre:

3732. Mastodon - Hearts Alive

Open Letter To The Complete Lowlife Idiot(s) Who Filed a Copyright Infringement