2103 The Rolling Stones - Gimme Shelter

http://g-ecx.images-amazon.com/images/G/01/ciu/9b/b7/86e5a2c008a0b56a17a2c010.L._SY300_.jpg
From: Let It Bleed; Year: 1969; Genre: Rock
After hearing a song from The Rolling Stones today it got me in the mood for more of their music; I thought I would pick one of their songs as well.
This is one of my favourites from the band; it's such a powerful song in so many ways.

Hear Gimme Shelter on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: The Who - My Wife

My song pick two years ago today: Red Hot Chili Peppers - Under the Bridge

My song pick three years ago today: Queen - These Are The Days Of Our Lives

My song pick four years ago today: Megadeth - À Tout le Monde

My song pick five years ago today: Booker T & The MGs - Green Onions


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)