1486 Bob Dylan - Maggie's Farm

1486 Bob Dylan - Maggie's Farm
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51qFQkCSOgL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
From: Bringing It All Back Home, Year: 1965
Genre: Folk Rock/Blues/Rock

For some reason I just felt like picking something from Bob Dylan today; I had this song in particular running through my mind, so I'm making it my pick.

Here is a studio recording on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Stevie Ray Vaughan and Double Trouble - Life by the Drop

My song pick two years ago today: Creedence Clearwater Revival (CCR) - Down on the Corner

My song pick three years ago today: Iron Maiden - 2 Minutes To Midnight

My song pick four years ago today: Savatage - Believe

+

Comments

  1. The artist, as he enters eighth decade of life, has been described aptly as “the Methuselah of righteous cool” but he has been much more, a master of disdain now, a bard of decay only to surprise as a voice of longing for romance later. The elderly statesman of music has collided with forms ranging from folk to glam rock and many in between and has left them richer, altered forever
    http://modernartists.blogspot.com/2011/10/once-more-for-simple-twist-of-fate-bob.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade