1882 The Alan Parson's Project - Breakdown

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51nIHwiYyLL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
From: I Robot; Year: 1977; Genre: Progressive Rock
Since the other day when I noticed that Woordernaar picked an Alan Parson's Project song I've been going back over stuff from the band. So, here's one that I'm rather fond of off of APP's second album: I Robot.

Hear Breakdown on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Pink Floyd - Interstellar Overdrive

My song pick two years ago today: Earth, Wind & Fire - Lets Groove

My song pick three years ago today: Stan Getz and Charlie Byrd - Samba Triste

My song pick four years ago today: The Cult - She Sells Sanctuary

My song pick five years ago today - April Wine - Roller


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade