2277 Bobby "Boris" Pickett and the Crypt Kickers - The Monster Mash

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/61AEM1GGISL._SL500_AA280_.jpg
From: The Original Monster Mash; Year: 1962; Genre: Pop/Holiday
Wow, I realized that I have been through six other Halloweens and have yet to pick this holiday favourite. Most everyone alive has probably heard this song at some point in their lives, so it would be folly to go any longer with my writing today.
Anyway, have a fun and safe Halloween to-night!

Hear Monster Mash on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Kreeps - Dead Men Walking

My song pick two years ago today: Dick Dale - Riders In the Sky

My song pick three years ago today: Andrew Gold - Spooky, Scary Skeletons

My song pick four years ago today: Rammstein - Mein Teil

My song pick five years ago today: Rush - Witch Hunt

My song pick six years ago today: Jethro Tull - Witches Promise


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade