1912 Kreeps - Dead Men Walking

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/512kzdl6DzL._SL500_AA280_.jpg
From: Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare Original Soundtrack, Year: 2010; Genre: Rock/Surf Rock
Happy Halloween! I was wanting to pick a good, fitting song today and this one from the soundtrack to the video game Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare felt like a nice fit. For some reason surf rock with a spooky feel and subject matter just seems to go together quite well.

Hear Dead Man Walking on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Dick Dale - Riders In the Sky

My song pick two years ago today: Andrew Gold - Spooky, Scary Skeletons

My song pick three years ago today: Rammstein - Mein Teil

My song pick four years ago today: Rush - Witch Hunt

My song pick five years ago today: Jethro Tull - Witches Promise


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn