2312 The Steve Miller Band - Keeps Me Wondering Why

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51Td1IGjxEL._SL500_AA280_.jpg
From: Abracadabra; Year: 1982; Genre: Rock
I'm still in the mood for some 1980s electronic rock, and thought I would pick one of my favourites off of Steve Miller's Abracadabra album, which was one of biggest forays into the use of electronic devices in his music. The overall construction and feeling of this one always gets me into a good mood; you got to love that drum and keyboard intro!

Hear Keeps Me Wondering Why on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Fred Astaire - Puttin' on the Ritz

My song pick two years ago today: Puhdys - Wenn Traume Sterben

My song pick three years ago today: Jim Reeves - It's Nothin' to Me

My song pick four years ago today: Rush - Twilight Zone

My song pick five years ago today: The Firm - Radioactive

My song pick six years ago today: Ozzy Osbourne - Shot in the Dark


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn