2364 The O'Jays - Give the People What They Want

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/61DAfABunIL._SL500_AA280_.jpg
From: Survival; Year: 1975; Genre: Funk/Rhythm and Blues
It's another extremely busy day today, but I wanted to make sure I got another Funky Friday pick in; this is my 19th straight. Anyway, great funky song from a great band, wot more could you want?

Hear Give the People What They Want on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Rammstein - Alter Mann

My song pick two years ago today: Dire Straits - Sultans of Swing

My song pick three years ago today: Rammstein - Der Meister

My song pick four years ago today: Jethro Tull - Nothing to Say

My song pick five years ago today: Bad Company - Seagull

My song pick six years ago today: Diana Ross - Do You Know Where You're Going To? (The theme from 'Mahogany')


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn